Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Divinity is an old and well established guild with members who have been playing together for many years. Founded in 2006 during the Burning Crusade, Divinity started as a casual guild full of friends and worked to become one of the best guilds in the United States, peaking at US #6 during Throne of Thunder. While the guild no longer has the competitive focus it once holstered, our core values of raiding smart and playing alongside top quality players still remain.
Outside of raids we strive to be an active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, participating in forum discussion, or just hanging out in Discord. Divinity is a guild that has always placed just as much value on friendships and maintaining a great atmosphere as we do on our raids. We are a long-standing community that maintains a raid team, not the other way around.
As we continue our journey into Legion and the expansions to come, we are looking for experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and exceptional performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set to our guild’s culture, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful.
● Realm First! Heroic: Garrosh [US 8 10-man]
● World First Heroic: Kor’kron Dark Shamans
● Realm First! Heroic: Paragons of Klaxxi [US 7 10-man]
● Realm First! Heroic: Siegecrafter Blackfuse [US 6 10-man]
● Tier 16 finished US #8 for 10-man and US #22 overall.
● Realm First! Ra-den [US 6 10-man]
● Realm First! Heroic: Lei Shen [US 9 10-man]
● Tier 15 finished US #6 for 10-man and US #11 overall.
● Realm First! Heroic: Sha of Fear [US 14 10-man]
● Tier 14 finished US #8 for 10-man & US #25 overall.
Basic Expectations of You
● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole.
● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression.
● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal.
● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights.
● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve.
What to Expect from Us
● Strong and experienced guild leadership.
● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution.
● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism.
● A commitment to two day raiding. We will not add days or extend raids.
● A laid back, stable guild that genuinely enjoys the community aspect of WoW.
Tuesday and Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm MST
Two days, six hours total per week. That's it.
Further Info or To Apply
Interested after reading through our stuff? Click here to join Divinity.
Alternatively, feel free to contact us directly: